Why open a bank account in Hong Kong?
- Free allocation of capital due to absence of foreign exchange control
- Free exchange of different currencies
- Ease of international trade clearance
- Higher real interest due to absence of interest tax
- User-friendly account operation
- Ease of financing with international banks
In general, the following documents are required for bank account opening:
- Original minutes for bank account opening approval
- Original ID document of directors and shareholders
- Original Business Registration Certificate and Certificate of Incorporation
- Original Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Company chop/common seal
- Other statutory records
- Address proof of directors
- Business proof, such as purchase orders, sales/purchase invoices, contracts, bills of landing, etc.
If you need any further information regarding our business bank account opening services, please feel free to contact us.