CLIENTS FOR HONG KONG COMPANY INCORPORATION SERVICES COULD ENJOY HK$100 DISCOUNT ON THE COMPANY SECRETARY & REGISTERED OFFICE SERVICES. CALL US AT 852-2234-0477.
Hong Kong Working Visa Agency
Valid Hong Kong Work Visas are required for foreigners by the Hong Kong Immigration Department before taking up any sort of employment, unless they have been provided with a Right of Abode, a Right to Land or an Unconditional Stay in Hong Kong. The procedures can be very tedious for foreigners and even come at exorbitant prices, so it is best to find a professional Hong Kong working visa agency, like us, to help guide you through your employment visa application process.
Generally, in order to successfully apply for a work visa in Hong Kong, there are several criteria that the Immigration authority will look out for:
1. An individual should have secured an employment/job offer before the visa application is submitted;
2. An individual should possess unique qualifications and relevant working experience that are not readily available in Hong Kong.
3. An individual should be placed in a management level job position and the salary offered should be met with market rate.
4. The sponsoring company should be financially stable and healthy.
5. The sponsoring company should have local staff and office premise that has already been set up
The processing time of a work visa is normally 6-8 weeks from the date of submission. Upon approval of the application, a two-year work visa will be granted. The applicant will then be allowed to apply for a resident Hong Kong Identity card. The applicant should apply and be granted a work visa before entering Hong Kong to take up his/her employment.